Kerala Government has provided the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application form for the candidates who are studying in class 1st to degree courses. All eligible students check here complete eligibility criteria, term and condition, how to apply online is mention below and apply online before the last date. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Kerala Government
Information Regarding: Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be studying in any of the government or private school of Kerala state.
- Aadhar card
- Parents death certificate
- Domicile certificate
- BPL certificate
- Income Proof
- Educational certificate
- Bank Details
Benefits of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21
- Children below 5 years: Children below 5 years can get financial assistance of Rs 300 per month.
- Class 1 to 5: The benefit of Rs 300 per month for children studying in classes 1 to 5.
- From class 6th to class 10th: Rs. 500 per month is given from class 6th to 10th.
- Class 11th and 12th: For the children of class 11th and class 12th, the benefit of Rs 750 per month.
- Degree / Vocational Courses: Rs.1000 per month for a student studying in degree / vocational courses.
Process to Apply Online for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official web portal of the department.
- On Homepage, press on “application form” option available in the menu bar.
- After that, click on “View” option given in the opposite column.
- Fill the registration form with appropriate details including contact details and educational details.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- After that, submit the application form
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.