News Alert (03/10/2020) – Sikh Human development foundation & Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi has issued the SHDF Scholarship 2020 Application form for Class 12th, graduation, or Post Graduation. The main aim of the foundation is to give confidence and financial aid to the students for pursuing their professional diploma, degree, or PG courses after 12th.
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council is one of the best world-famous, social welfare body and the non-profit foundation started with the main objective to provide the financial aid to poor students and help them in pursuing their higher education
Complete Eligibility Criteria for SHDF Scholarship
Applicants who have passed class 12th, graduation or post-graduation and want to complete their higher education they can don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for the SHDF Scholarship before the last through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. If you are also one of them who have passed their previous two exams with minimum 60 % marks or and willing to pursue the studies they can fill the Scholarship online Application Form before the last date.
SHDF Scholarship Money
All shortlisted candidates get up To Rs 30,000 per annum along with all other facilities.
Documents Required For SHDF Scholarship
- Recent 3 passport size photograph
- Xerox copy for of all the previous year mark sheets should be attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Family Income certificate.
- Address proof & Id Proof
According to the latest notification exam will consist have two papers, paper 1 & paper 2. Paper 1 will have general knowledge questions while paper 2 will have the question related to religion & moral studies.
Instruction to Apply online for SHDF Scholarship
- First visit the official website of the department
- Carefully read all the given instructions & follow while filling the form.
- Attach all the essential documents with the application form.
- Send duly filled application form by post or courier mentioning “SHDF Scholarship 2020” on the top of the envelope.
- Form should reach to the below mention address
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.)
Nishkam Bhawan, B-Block
Tilak Vihar, Tilak Nagar
Apply online here (Soon Available )