Sikh Human development foundation & Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi will soon update the SHDF Scholarship 2019 Application form for Class 12th, graduation or Post Graduation. The main aim of the foundation is to give confidence and financial aid to the students for pursuing their professional diploma, degree or PG courses after 12th.
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council is one of the best world famous, social welfare body and non-profit foundation started with the main objective to provide the financial aid to poor students and help them in pursuing their higher education
Complete Eligibility Criteria for SHDF Scholarship
Applicants who have passed class 12th, graduation or post graduation and want to complete their higher education they can don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for SHDF Scholarship 2018 before the last through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. If you are alos one of them have passed their previous two exams with minimum 60 % marks or and willing to pursue their studies they can fill the SHDF Scholarship online Application Form before the last date.
SHDF Scholarship Money 2018
All shortlisted candidates get up To Rs 30,000 per annum along with all other facilities.
Documents Required For SHDF Scholarship
- Recent 3 Passport size photograph
- Xerox copy for of all the previous year mark sheets should be attested by the Gazetted officer.
- Family Income certificate.
- Address proof & Id Proof
According to the latest notification exam will consist have two papers, paper 1 & paper 2. Paper 1 will have general knowledge questions while paper 2 will have the question related to religion & moral studies.
Instruction to Apply online for SHDF Scholarship 2019
- First visit the official website of the department
- Carefully read all the given instructions & follow while filling the form.
- Attach all the essential documents with the application form.
- Send duly filled application form by post or courier mentioning “SHDF Scholarship 2019” on the top of the envelope.
- Form should reach to the below mention address
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.)
Nishkam Bhawan, B-Block
Tilak Vihar, Tilak Nagar
Apply online here (Soon Available )