Savitribai Phule Scholarship
Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra has released the Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2020 Online Application form. The scholarship is available for girl students from 5th to 10th class . All the eligible student fill the Kranti Jyoti Savitribai Phule Scholarship Form 2020 according the eligibility criteria, term and conditions before the last date.
Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2020 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra
Details About: Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criterion: The scholarship is available for only girl students studying from 5th to 10th class in any government recognized schools and students should have passed the previous year’s examination.
Documents required at the time of Scholarship
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar card.
- Copy of bank passbook is also mandatory to apply.
- Caste Certificate of the student is also requires.
- Passport size photograph of the student
- The applicant should have the mark sheet education certificate of the previous class.
Scholarship Reward Amount:
- Under this scholarship scheme, a girl from class 8th to 10th will be given Rs. 100 per month for 10 months.
- Girls of 5th to 7th grade will be given Rs. 60 per month for 10th months.
- Under this scholarship scheme, applicants below the poverty line can be part of this.
Way to apply online for Savitribai Scholarship 2020
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the department.
- After the complete registration, you must have to log in on the Maha DBT website.
- Now open the department section on the website and select the Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme option.
- Press to the “Apply” button and fill the complete application form with the correct and true information.
- After filling the complete application form don’t forget to take the printout of your receipt.