Latest News(09/10/2020) – Santoor Scholarship 2020 Online Registration Form is available now for all the girls who had successfully completed their courses 12/Inter/PUC in the academic year 2020-21 in a government school/college and want to do graduation courses. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Santoor women scholarship 2020 form before the last date according to the eligibility criteria.
Santoor Scholarship Complete Eligibility Criteria
- Be a girl student from a needy or underprivileged background
- Applicant must from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana only
- Applicants must have passed Class 10 from a local government school with an excellent record
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2019-20 with an excellent record
- Study in a full-time graduate program beginning 2019-20
- Essential Documents Required
Recent passport size color photograph.
- Upload Xerox copy of the first two pages of the candidate’s bank passbook. Important Note: Bank account should be in the name of the student and Grameen Bank accounts will not be measured
- Aadhaar Card.
- Grade Class 10th certificate.
- Grade 12 certificate
Instruction to Apply the Santoor Scholarship 2020 Online or Offline
- Very Firstly, the students have to register using their Gmail id, Facebook or any Email ID.
- After that need to complete a 5-step process to fill the Santoor scholarship application form.
- Students may also be necessary to write a 600-word essay on a given topic.
- After that submitted the application form carefully by the applicant with all the essential documents.
- Check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Then visit the official website of the department
- After that find the latest notification link of the scholarship
- Fill all the application form accurately according to the eligibility and upload all the essential documents
- Download the Application form carefully and send to
Wipro Cares — Santoor Scholarship, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore — 560 035 KARNATAKA