Sahu Jain Scholarship
Sahu Jain Scholarship 2020 Online Application form will soon available at the authorized website of the department. . Those Students who have done their inter mediation and want to do their higher education will be receiving the Scholarship by Sahu Jain Trust. Every year, many students around the country will get help in their higher education. The Salary amount will range between Rs. 150 and Rs. 1000 per month.
Applicants who want to peruse their higher education in Technical courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA and other related under Graduation or Post Graduation courses can apply for Sahu Jain Fellowship . Applicants can get complete Procedure details for applying for this scholarship by visiting below.
Scholarship Name: – Sahu Jain
Details about: – Sahu Jain Scholarship
Last date to apply online: – Soon Update
Official Link: – www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Form Eligibility-
Information required in the Application Form
Students whose result is not announced at the time of sending the application form will have to send the certificate (duly attested byte Head of the institution) as soon as it is received by them.
- Applicants have to give 2 references other than their relatives
- Extra Circular Activities
- Academic Details
- Personal Details
- Certificate by the Head of Institution
Educational Qualification: –
- Applying applicants must be a citizen of India
- Those candidates who are doing graduation course in Technical like Medical, Engineering, MBA and other related courses can apply for this scholarship
Age Criteria: –
Applicants must be 17 years of age on the date of filing the application.
Selection Process: –
- A student with less than 60% marks in the annual examination of Class 12 have a lower chance of obtaining the scholarship.
- The scholarships will be announced past October.
Scholarship Rewards: –
- The scholarship amount will range of Rs.2500-Rs.25000 per year.
- The scholarship would be disbursed to the student by draft/cheque.
How to apply for www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com Scholarship from
- Firstly visits the Sahu Jain Official website from www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com
- Then find the Notification and other details are given in page
- After that click on www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com link.
- Download the application form and Fill it manually
- Fill all the details correctly and seal it envelope
- A 9”*4” Addressed Stamp RS. 10/- envelope must be used
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Contact Details
Sahu Jain Trust,
18, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Phone: 011-24654196, 011-24626467 Get more details about Sahu Jain Scholarship frankly ask through the comment box
Apply Here ( Soon Available)