Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships
Rolls-Royce India Private Limited has invited Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships 2020 for Engineering Courses in its authorized web portal. Participants who want to apply for the Scholarship they must read this post till the end and grab all the details and then get the Unnati scholarship application form from the certified website of the department.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships 2020 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Rolls-Royce India Private Limited
Information Regarding: Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 10th Class & 12th Class with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Documents Required for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10 or Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need, Telephonic interviews for further short listing of candidates and Face-to-face interview for final selection.
Instruction to apply Online for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that press on ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Then using the registered ID/password to access the ‘Application form’
- Fill the scholarship application form correctly
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Press on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process
- At last, finally take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
The candidates are request you to keep visiting our website for the latest update. If you are still facing any difficulty, you can comment in the below given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution of your problem.