Science and Engineering Research Board has issued the Ramanujan Fellowship 2020 Online Registration Form for scientists and engineers from all over the world. According to the Latest Notification, students who will be shortlisted through Ramanujan Fellowship they will have to work in any of the scientific institutions and universities in the country and such as candidates will get also regular research grants via the extramural funding schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
Fellowship of Ramanujan will be for 5 years and it can’t be extended. To apply for this Fellowship scheme all the eligible candidates check the complete the complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, term and conditions then fill Online Application Form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Ramanujan Fellowship Program 2020 Important Over view
|Name of the Organization||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India|
|About Post||Ramanujan Fellowship 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||Nomination for Ramanujan Fellowship is accepted throughout the year.|
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Candidates have to become brilliant scientist or engineers.
- Candidates must be passed higher degree or equivalent, such as PhD in Science/Engineering, Masters in Engineering or Technology/MD in Medicine, etc. and have adequate professional experience
- Have a proven/outstanding track-record as evident from their research publications and recognition’s would be eligible
- Candidates are working abroad at the time of nomination
Important Note: Students who will be selected they will get any position such as permanent, tenure track or contractual position. Institute/University.
What is Age Limitation? :
Maximum Age of candidates: 40 Years.
What is Benefits Of Fellowship:
- Those candidates who will be selected they will get INR 1,35,000 per month (consolidated including HRA)
- Each selected candidates will also get a research grant of INR 7 lakh per annum (for consumables, travel, research manpower & contingencies etc.) and INR 60,000 per annum as overhead charges
- Selected candidates of it will be eligible to get regular research grants through the extramural funding schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
What is the Selection Process:
- Selection of candidates will be done periodically by an empowered Search-cum-Selection Committee specially appointed for the purpose.
- Candidates Scientists and Technologists should approach the Institutions choice for hosting them for the fellowship and forwarding their nominations to SERB for the fellowship.
- Nomination letter (On letterhead, duly signed and stamped).
- CV of Nominee.
Process to Apply for Fellowship :
- First of all candidates will have to open official website that is https://serbonline.in/
- Candidates should make Registration and login.
- Click on the suitable link and open “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates have to submit all the details in application form properly.
- Candidates are required to upload proposed area of research and a brief outline of the proposal in a single PDF files not more than 5 pages.
- Send the completed form to the nominator.
- Nominator may choose to submit the nomination to SERB or resend the form to Nominee for any revision. All nominations are to be sent to Dr. Monika Agarwal, Science and Engineering Research Board 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor, Vasant Square Mall, Plot No. A, Community Centre, Sector-5, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj New Delhi-110070.
SERB Ramanujan Fellowship 2020 Important Date
|Last Date to Apply||Runs throughout the year|