PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship
Great News (25/01/2020) – The team member of the PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan has issued PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2020 for all those applicants who pursuing 1st year MBA in Marketing & Finance.
If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the PNB Housing Scholarship Application form 2020 before the last date through the link which is mention below and gets receive INR 300,000. Under this scholarship scheme, PNB Housing Finance Limited, a total of 10 scholars will be selected from a few selected colleges across the country.
Scholarship Amount: Under this scholarship scheme INR 30 lakhs will be distributed among the students. A total of 10 scholars will be shortlisted, with each one of them receiving a scholarship of INR 3 lakh.
Documents Required for PNB Housing Finance Scholarship
Class 10th Mark sheet
Class 12th Mark sheet
Graduation Mark sheet
MBA First semester Mark Sheet
Latest fee receipt
Family income proof
Education loan sanction letter (if applicable)
Very important Instruction: After receiving the scholarship letter attach the this documents
- Admission letter (attested by the college)
- Fees receipt (attested by the college)
- Bank Account Number
- Aadhar Card
- Passbook copy, which clearly mentions the PRINTED bank account details and IFSC code (attested by the bank), or Blank bank cheque, on which clearly mentions the PRINTED name of account holder, bank account number and IFSC code with the word CANCELLED written on it, or an original letter from the bank having all the details
- Scanned signed by yourself and either one of your parents
How to apply online for PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship
- First Visit the official website of the department
- Then Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
- Once signed in, press on ‘Start Application form ‘ to start filling the form.
- Fill in all the essential details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, press on ‘Submit’.
Last date for receipt of application form: soon update