Here on this webpage, we are providing you latest list of the Ph.D. Scholarships 2020. If you are also one of them who have the desire to do study for a Ph.D then check here complete eligibility criteria, notification, and apply online before the last date through the link which is mention below.
If you are also one of the eligible candidates then check complete eligibility criteria, selection and how to online apply for this scholarship scheme before the last date through the link which is mention in the form of the table.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to support the students for PhD Courses. According to the latest Notification, students are necessary to hold Ist -Class postgraduate degree with at least 60 per cent marks in both under graduation and post graduation Courses. The age of the students should not be more than 35 years.
PhD Scholarships: Top Indian Scholarships:
|S.No.||Name of Scholarships||Organization Name||Apply|
|1.||Google PhD Fellowship India||Check Here|
|2.||Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships||Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund||Check Here|
|3.||Prime Minister ’s Research Fellowship (PMRF)||MHRD, Government of India||Check Here|
|4..||Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences||UGC||Check Here|
How to Apply for Ph.D Scholarships in India:
- Initially, go to official website and fill Registration successfully for Ph.D Scholarships as per above scheme.
- Then, students need to login website and click on link as “Apply Online”.
- Now, submit all the details in scholarships Form 2020.
- Then, uploaded required documents/ certificates.
- Now, submit application form on or before dead line.
- Finally, take a print out of submitted form for use in future life.
Important Note: If you have any doubt about the to fill the Ph.D. Scholarships Online then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below.