Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is ready to upload the ONGC Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for SC/ST/General/OBC for higher education. There is a link given below of this page where all eligible/desirable aspirants can fill their ongcindia.com Scholarship application form timely.
This scholarship amount Rs.48000/- per year in respect of their courses and ONGC also notified that these scholarships will be for professional Courses only like MBA/MBBS and Master Degree in Geology/Geophysics etc.Eligible students who had some week to afford above-mentioned courses fee can apply ONGC 2020 Scholarship for SC/ST registration form on organization official website.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship scheme
|Courses||Time Duration||No. of Scholarships||Examination qualification marks||Minimum Required marks||Scholarship Amount|
|Graduate In Engineering||4 YEARS||600||10+2||60%||Rs.4000|
|Masters In Geology/ Geophysics||2 YEARS||200||Graduation||60%
Marks Of All
The Years )
Marks Of All
The Years )
ONGC 500 Scholarship for SC/ST Candidates Each Rs.48000/- for the year
Name of Organization– ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited)
Total Number of Scholarships– 1000
Last Date to Apply– soon update
Limitation of Age– All applied candidates age should not exceed 30 years.
Scholarship Amount– Eligible candidates can get Rs.4000/ per month i.e. Rs.48000/- per year.
This is really an immense news which comes in the notice from OIL Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)!! Dear Students, in accordance ONGC Scholarships recently announced to give large numbers of scholarships (1000) to all SC/ST aspirants who want to continue their studies after 12th/graduation and have some fund problems to meet their expenses related to fee and extra. Each scholarship will contain Rs.48000/- per year in respect of their courses and ONGC also notified that these scholarships will be for professional Courses only like MBA/MBBS and Master Degree in Geology/Geophysics etc
Eligible students who had some week to afford these above-mentioned courses fee and belonging to SC/St categories can apply online after visiting the ONGC official website. We shall generate a link related to ONGC Scholarship also and will upload on our web page where candidates can fill their application form online in very simple steps.
We shall also bound to describe all detailed information’s/instructions related this scholarship in next to this content so we advise to candidates to read the instruction carefully before applying online and sending their registration form to concern department offline.
Distribution of Scholarships Courses wise–
|Stream||Total No. of Scholarships|
|Masters In Geology/Geophysics||135|
- All eligible candidates should be a citizen of India belonging to SC/ST categories only.
- Candidates can apply for MBA/MBBS/Master Degree in Geology/Geophysics courses.
- Candidates family gross income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per year.
- Candidates should have minimum 60% marks in 12th class and same need 60% marks in Graduate for availing this Scholarship benefits.
Important Note- 50% ONGC Scholarship is reserved for Girls candidates only.
|ZONE||STATES||NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS|
|ZONE-1||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh||100|
|ZONE-2||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli||100|
|ZONE-3||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura||100|
|ZONE-4||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal||100|
|ZONE-5||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands||100|
How to download ONGC Scholarship 2020 Application Form-
- First candidates must visit ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Search the Career option on the home page and click on it.
- Once clicking on this link ongcindia.comcholarship Notification will be displayed where also exists an application form link.
- Click on this link.
- An application form will be displayed in the new tab.
- Candidates require reading instruction very carefully before starting to fill an application form.
- Fill your ONGC Application Form carefully.
- At last, take a hard copy of this application form and send to below-mentioned address zone wise-
|Zone –1 (North)||Chief Manager (HR), Reservation Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003|
|Zone -2 (West)||GM(HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights,Plot No.C-69,Bandra Kurla Complex,Bandra(E) Mumbai – 400 051|
|Zone –3 (North East)||Incharge HR/ER, SVS, ONGC, Assam Asset, Central Workshop, 2nd Floor, P.G. Road, Sivasagar-785640, Assam|
|Zone-4 (East)||Incharge HR/ER, MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-7000 71|
|Zone -5 (South)||Incharge HR/ER, ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA Tower-I, No. 1, Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008|
- Starting Date for receipt of application form : sooon update
- Last date for receipt of application form: soon update
- Last date to send Application Form: soon update
- ONGC Scholarship Results Declaration : soon update