Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship
Cummins India Foundation is going to update the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship 2019 for all those students who are who are pursuing a professional degree/diploma course in Engineering at the official website of the department. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial aid to the students to complete their higher education. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then apply online for this scholarship scheme according to the eligibility criteria, selection mode
Complete Eligibility Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship
- Applicants must be pursuing their professional’s degree /diploma engineering course from any documented institute by UGC/central government/ state government.
- Students must have secured 60 % marks in the higher secondary examination.
- Applicant’s age must be not more than 25 years.
- Parents must not exceed 3 lakh.
- Resident or must be studying in the area:
- Preference will be given to the students of 1st and 2nd year.
Benefits of Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship
Shortlisted Candidates will get Benefits of
- Admission Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Stationary expense up to Rs 1500 per semester
the scholarship will not Include
Private Tuition fee.
The expense for accommodation like a hostel, mess transport, bus etc.
The students will be shortlisted for the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2019 on the basis of the two test
Instruction to apply online for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2019
- First of all, check the Eligibility Criteria
- Then visit the official website of the department
- After registration candidate can log in with username and password.
- Applicants will be redirected to 6 steps application form
- Then fill all the essentials detail in the correct place
- Submit the Application form.
- Do not remember to take a print out of filled application form for the future reference.
Last date for receipt of application form: will soon update