The NSTY 2020 Notification has been released by Flurosis Communication Private Limited. Applicants who are studying in Class 11 to postgraduate Course may apply online through the official link available at the bottom of this page on or before the final date. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
NSTY 2020 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Flurosis Communication Private Limited
Information Regarding: NSTY Scholarship 2020
For NSTY Junior:
The student should have for junior –
- 11th Class Appearing or pass out student
- 12th Class Appearing or pass out student
- Any diploma course student
- Graduation 1st year student
For NSTY Senior:
The student should have for senior –
- Graduation 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year student
- Postgraduate 1st year student
- Post-graduation diploma courses 1st-year student
Benefits of NSTY Scholarship 2020
Junior Award ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 5 lakh to top 1,000 rank holders
Senior award ranges from Rs 1,000 to Rs 6 lakh to top 1,000 rank holders
- Closing date: 31st May 2020
- Admit card: 07th June 2020
- Exam date: 14th June 2020
- Result: 30th June 2020
How to apply online for NSTY Scholarship 2020?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, read the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Please Enter Your Email or Mobile for Verification.
- After verifying your account, fill the remaining details to complete your registration.
- Next Pay your Exam fee and finally click on “Submit” button
- At last, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
SRS Tower, 226, Second Floor
Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana 121003