North South Foundation Scholarship
North-South Foundation (NSF) has circulated North South Foundation Scholarship 2019-20 Online Registration Form for all 12th pass candidates and takes admission into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering) Courses. If you are also one of them whose profile matches these eligibility criteria then check here complete term and conditions and apply online before the last date. According to the latest official notification Over 1,500 shortlisted students will receive a scholarship award of up to INR 25,000.
Scholarship Award: Over 1,500 shortlists candidates will accept a cash award between INR 8,000 to INR 25,000.
Complete Eligibility Criteria for North South Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must have completed class 12th with good marks
- Students must take admission to professional courses like BSc (Agr), BVSc, BSc (Nursing), B.Pharmacy, Diploma in Agriculture, and Diploma in Engineering Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (BAMS, MBBS and BDS), at a government or government-aided college
- Parents Income less than INR 1,00,000 per year
- Not be receipt any other scholarship
Essential Documents Required
- Applicant Recent Passport Size photographs
- Parent’s family photograph
- College Admission Card
- Bonafide certificate from the college.
- tuition fees paid proof /payable per annum duly
- Class 10 and 12 or Diploma Receipts or proof of tuition
- Income Certificate
- Ration card / Aadhar card
Complete Instruction to fill North South Foundation Scholarship 2019
Point 1: First of all check the eligibility criteria and then move to the official website of the department and open the application page.
Point 2: After that new users need to press here to register.
Point 3: then submit all the essential details in the correct place to register with the North-South Foundation.
Point 4: Hit on the account activation link sent to the registered email.
Point 5: Login the page using the testimonial
Point 6: Press on the “File new obedience” button to start the submission form.
Point 7: then upload the required documents which are mention below and take print out for next process.