NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship
NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship Online Application Form will soon release for all those students who want to make career in the field of Information Technology through employment in industry-endorsed NIIT programs. All eligible and interested contenders check the complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online which is mention.
If you are also one of them who are ready to get higher studies of IT sector but need at financial aid they now continue their studies with the help of NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship and make future brighter by submitting Application Form before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. To check out more information about this scholarship scheme check out this page of Scholarshiplives.com
Courses Offered through NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship:
|Engineers Courses||Graduates Courses||Non- Engineering Applicants|
|New Technology Modular Programmes||Diploma courses (IT)||Diploma in Corporate Accounting and Applied Finance|
|Hardware and Networking Programmes||Diploma courses (Finance and Accounting)||Diploma Global Net+ Programmes|
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship::
- All applicants must have completed Intermediate examinations with greater than 60% marks and polytechnic Applicants can eligible for this Scholarship
- Contenders must be 23 years of age or less for being eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are persuing B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc. / B.Tech with above than 60% marks or BCA/ B.Sc. (CS)/ MCA/Graduation/Post Graduation are eligible
Scholarship Amount for Jyoti Scholarship:
Selected applicants will receive the amount up to Rs.50,000/
Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship Exam:
The duration of the examination will be 90 minutes which is based objective type questions.
- Numerical Ability
- Analytical Ability
- Deductive Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
Instruction to apply online for NIIT Jyoti Scholarship?
- First, visit the official website of the department which is www.niit.com.
- Then hit on the Bhavishya Jyoti 2020 visible on the home page.
- Go to a right panel titled ‘Apply for Scholarships’ and fill the required details.
- Then hit on the ‘Submit button’ after completing all details.
- Attach class XII mark sheet as well as its self-attested photocopy and recent passport size photos to the nearby NIIT center.
|Closing date of receipt of Application Form||September 2020(Tentative)|