Great News !! National Board for Higher Mathematics has activated NBHM Scholarship 2019-20 applications form link for those candidates who want to pursue MA/M.Sc in Maths. If you are also one of the eligible aspirants then check the complete the eligibility below apply online for www.nbhm.dae.gov.in scholarship before the last date.
According to official notifications, the team member of the department will shortlist the candidates for the NBHM Scholarship for MA & NBHM on the basis of the written test and interview process. As per condition the test will be of 2 and a ½ half hours’ duration and involve questions requiring short answers, the topics of the analysis and algebra & other areas of mathematics.
Selected contenders will get the scholarship of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only) per month, during the 2 year period of the post-graduate program
Eligibility Criteria for NBHM Scholarship.
Applicants must have passed B.A. /B.Sc. degree in mathematics with first division or a B.A. (Hons.)/B.Sc.(Hons.) degree in mathematics with at least 55% marks.
Students who are in the last year of the B.A./B.Sc. program to complete the course in the month of July 2019-20 with a first class are also eligible.
Exam Centers for written test :
Zone 1: Chandigarh, New Delhi, Srinagar.
Zone 2: Allahabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur.
Zone 3: Goa, Mumbai, Pune, VallabhVidyanagar.
Zone 4: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong.
Zone 5: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad.
Instruction to fill the NBHM Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form:
- First, check the complete eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then find the official website of the department www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- Under ‘Masters Scholarships’ head, press on ‘NEW: 2019-20link NBHM MA/MSc Advertisement hit here’ link.
- Then the check the official notification carefully
- After that download NBHM Scholarship Application Form 2019-20..
- Attach asking documents along with a recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant affixed to it.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed NBHM Scholarship and send to the Zonal Coordinator of the zone in which you wishes to apply.