National Scholarship Exam
National Institute of Career Education is ready to conduct the National Scholarship Exam 2019 for the students who are studying in class 5th to class 12th as well as diploma/degree level. The main purpose of the NICE foundation is to help the young dedicated and sparkle hardworking students in all over the nation
If you are also one of the eligible and interested students then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online National Scholarship 2019 before the last date through the link which is mention below. For more information like eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online or offline which is mention above
National Scholarship Money 2019
|Class wise||1st Rank||2nd Rank||3rd rank||4th Rank||5th Rank|
- Rank 6 to 100 will get consolation prizes.
- Participation certificate distributed to students.
- The school will be awarded the cash prize of INR 10,000/- with a certificate of “Innovative School and the Best School Trophy” on the basis of maximum participation of students and other selection criteria.
- The excellent principal will receive a cash prize of INR 5,000/- as well as winner’s trophy and certificate.
- Also, the best teacher will be a prize with INR 3,000 along with the winner’s trophy and certificate.
Eligibility For National Scholarship Exam 2019
- Students pursuing in class 5th to class 12th from any recognized board
- Also, students pursuing diploma or degree in any stream and in any year are eligible for this scholarship
National Scholarship Latest Exam Pattern
- NSE 2019 will be conducted on the basis of online process.
- Only multiple choice question type questions will appear in the examination.
- Total 100 questions;
- 25 questions each from Mathematics & General Science, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical and Comprehension will be asked in the exam.
Important Note: Every question will carry 1 mark with a total of 100 marks.
Total Time Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the examination
The right way to apply National Scholarship Exam 2019 offline or online
|First, visit the http://www.niceedu.org/erp/student_signup.php
After that the complete the registration process and activate the account.
After activating the account, fill the form online with all essential details.
The payment mode via online mode either through SBI collect, PayTM, Pay U Money, net banking/debit or credit card.
At last, take the printout of the confirmation page.
|download the application form by visiting this link|
5, Hari Mamta Apartment, Panchak, Citric Stop,
Behind Shani Mandir, Jail Road, Nashik Road,
Nashik, Maharashtra, PIN – 422101
Kausalya Sadan, Yadav Nagar Road,
Post – Mohone (Ambivali – E), Tal – Kalyan,
Dist – Thane, Maharashtra, PIN – 422101
Last date to receipt of application form – 30th September 2019
Date of examination – 15th December 2019