Narendra Modi Education Scholarship
(27/07/2020) – The government of India has activated Narendra Modi Education Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form for 10th or 12th Class pass contenders. The hopefuls, who are eligible and intend to avail the Modi Scholarship scheme, may use online prior to its closing day.
This scholarship scheme financial help will be given to fifty-five hundred which will divide equally boys and girl students. Selected students will be received awards up to, Rs 2000 Rs 2250 per Month. If anyone of the candidates facing any type of kind of problem while filling the application form after that they can include a comment in the below inquiry box. We will certainly help you as early as possible.
Modi Education Scholarship 2020 Important View
Name of the Organization: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Information Regarding: Narendra Modi Education Scholarship 2020
This Scholarship Scheme is only for those contenders who have joined professional courses in the academic year 2020 & for Wards and Widows of Ex-Servicemen like Army, Navy, Airforce, Coast Guard.
Applicant must have passed class 12th / Graduation or any Diploma course with minimum or above 60% marks and whose age is in between 18 to 25 years.
Course Under Scholarship Scheme
Degree programme in BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, B. Ed, BBA, BCA, B. Pharma etc
All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC
Selected boys get 2000 Rupees Per Month and girls will get 2500 Rupees per Month
Modi Education Scholarship 2020 Reward
The students will be awarded scholarships through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) and Aadhar Payment Bridge to transfer the money directly into the student’s bank account.
Instruction to apply for the Narendra Modi Education Scholarship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the Official Website of the department.
- Press on “PMSS” located in the menu bar and choose “New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
- On hitting it, the registration form will appear on the screen concerning the new application of Scholarship 2020.
- In the Scholarship registration form, fill all the asking details such as name, mobile number, house number, street number, etc
- After that, fill Bank account details such as account number, bank name, branch name, and IFSC code, etc.
- Hit on the Submit button to confirm your registration and get a printout of Scholarship Form.