Chief Minister Relief Fund under the management of West Bengal Government has activated Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for all the students for all 12th Passed students, Under Graduate, Passed Students Under Post Graduate Level Students. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill Nabanna Scholarship registration form through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
The main objective of the Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship supports the weaker students to complete their higher studies. Those who are financially weak get financial aid through this Scholarship Scheme. Applicants whose profile matches this scholarship eligibility they can apply online for Nabanna Scholarship with all essential documents and all attach recent passport size photographs.
10th Pass (M.P.)
Higher Secondary (10+2)
Essential Documents Required for this scholarship scheme
- Xerox Copy of all Previous Years Mark Sheet.
- Xerox Copy of Rank Card/Allotment Latter for JEE
- Family Income Certificated issued by DM/SDO/BDO/Group A
- Xerox Copy of commendation of MP/MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister expressing month wise.
- Self Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with Photo duplicate of Bank Pass Book.
- Tuition/Admission Fee Book Photo State Copy.
- Complete students Contact Details such as Candidate’s Mobile Number.
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship
Students must have a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
The student must be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
Applicants must have completed 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination] or 60% in collective in High Secondary. Examination [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
Parents income should not be more than Rs. 60000/-
Instruction to fill the Nabanna Scholarship
- First, visit the official website of the department that is www.wbcmo.gov.in
- Then find the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form PDF
- Then check the all notification carefully.
- Get Nabanna Scholarship Application Form
- Enter the required details in the asking boxes
- Attach necessary documents along with the form.
- Finally, Take print out for the next process
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Last Date for receipt of application form: Updating Soon
Apply online for Nabanna Scholarship