News Alert (04 /07/2020) – Madhya Pradesh State has activated latest MP Scholarship 2020 complete list for all the Students of SC/ ST/ Gen. Category/ OBC Category. All eligible candidates fill the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 before the last date through according to the eligibility, criteria, selection mode through the link which is mention below
The candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh state may grab the golden opportunity of online MP Scholarship 2020. The Government of MP is going to release the official notification of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 for Various Courses .
The objective of MP Scholarship2020 scheme is to help financially SC/ST/OBC/Minorities students.
All eligible students are recommended to stay connected with our web page to get current updates about MP Scholarship 2020. Interested students may apply by filling MP Scholarship 2020 online application forms according to academic qualification, age Criteria, document needed and applying process.
Application Deadline: Will be available soon.
Result Declaration: Will be updated soon.
Who is providing MP Scholarship 2020
- Social Welfare Department, Government of MP.
MP POST METRIC SC/ST Scholarship
- Students should be from SC category.
- Family income should be up to 2.5 lakh per year to get full scholarship.
- If family income is between 2.5 lakh to 3 lakh, students will get 50% scholarship.
MP POST METRIC OBC Scholarship
- Only OBC girl students are eligible.
- There should be at least 60% marks in 12th class.
MP AWAS SAHAYTA SC/ST Scholarship
- Students should be from SC/ST category.
- 1000 – 1500 /- per month as a rent allowance.
MP Gaon Ki BetiYojna
- Only for girl students.
- They should be minimum 60% marks in 12th class.
MP Scholarship for Ph.D Research
- Applicants must be from SC/ST category.
- Studying in Ph.D course.
- Studying in any recognized university.
- Family income should be up to 3 lakh per year.
- Income declaration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- One Passport size photo.
- Last Qualifying Mark sheet (Attested).
- Proof of Residence.
- Bank passbook with a photograph.
- PAN Card.
How to apply for MP Scholarship 2020
- Click on the official portal link of MP Scholarship 2020http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- Read all instructions carefully throughout MP Scholarship 2020notification.
- Complete registrationby providing personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Age, Qualification etc.
- Upload your Photo, Signature, Educational Certificates carefully.
- Finally after submit the form, bring out printout.
- Keep printout copy safe for future use.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants from Madhya Pradesh only may apply for MP Scholarship 2020.
- Only SC/ST/OBC/Minorities students may get scholarship.
New Delhi- 110003
Phone: 0141 2226636