Ministry of Minority Affairs is going to provide MOMA Pre/Post Matric Schemes to those commendable students who belong to minority communities. Students who want to continue their higher studies without any financial problem they can check here latest status about the MOMA Scholarship 2019 here before the last date.
Aspirants who are suffering from the financial crisis and also from minority communities they don’t miss golden opportunity and apply online for MOMA Scholarship 2019 accurately before the last date. Check this pages thoroughly, in order to get detailed information such as MOMA Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Status before the end date.
Important instruction: Applicants who had applied for the previous year, may also submit their Moma Scholarship Renewal Online Application form before the end date. Every Year all over the country around 70000+ or more scholarships will be given to students of minority communities. If you are also one the eligible then take advantage then Moma Scholarship 2019
Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2019 Important OverView
|Scholarship Name||MOMA (Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship)|
Moma Scholarship Pre Matric
Moma Scholarship Post Matric
Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
|Accessibility||20,000 Students every year|
|Eligibility Criteria||For students who are studying professional & technical courses|
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scholarship
Main Objective : the main objective of this MOMA Scholarship is to give confidence parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, and continue their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
|Scholarships Available||Class Wise|
|Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 1-10|
|Post Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 11 to PhD|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||After intermediate class for professional &
Eligibility : As per official condition scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured max. 50% marks in the previous final examination.
Parents/guardian Annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Essential Documents for MOMA Scholarship :
- Institute Verification Form
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Complete Procedure to apply online for MOMA Scholarship:
- First check the complete eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then need to go the official website that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- From home page, select the valid link of the “Central Schemes” section.
- Must fill the MOMA scholarship Form in appropriate manner with all necessary information and without any mistake.
- At last, get printout of filled MOMA Scholarship Form 2019, keep it safe for future need.
Last date for receipt of application form is: 31st October 2019
Renewal Online Application by Institute : November 2019
MOMA Scholarship authorized List 2018 : November 2019
Selected candidates list date : Nov 2019