Ministry of Minority Affairs has provided MOMA Pre/Post Matric Schemes to those commendable students who belong to minority communities. Students who want to continue their higher studies without any financial problem they can check here latest status about the MOMA Scholarship 2020 here before the last date.
Aspirants who are suffering from the financial crisis and also from minority communities they don’t miss golden opportunity and apply online for MOMA Scholarship 2020 accurately before the last date. Check these pages thoroughly, in order to get detailed information such as MOMA Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Status before the end date.
Important instruction: Applicants who had applied for the previous year, may also submit their Moma Scholarship Renewal Online Application form before the end date. Every Year all over the country around 70000+ or more scholarships will be given to students of minority communities. If you are also one the eligible then take advantage then Moma Scholarship
Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship Important OverView
|Scholarship Name||MOMA (Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship)|
|Scholarship type||Moma Scholarship Pre Matric
Moma Scholarship Post Matric
Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
|Accessibility||20,000 Students every year|
|Eligibility Criteria||For students who are studying professional & technical courses|
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scholarship
Main Objective : the main objective of this MOMA Scholarship is to give confidence parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, and continue their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
|Scholarships Available||Class Wise|
|Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 1-10|
|Post Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 11 to PhD|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||After intermediate class for professional &
Eligibility : As per official condition scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured max. 50% marks in the previous final examination.
Parents/guardian Annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Essential Documents for MOMA Scholarship :
- Institute Verification Form
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Complete Procedure to apply online for MOMA Scholarship:
- First check the complete eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then need to go the official website that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- From home page, select the valid link of the “Central Schemes” section.
- Must fill the MOMA scholarship Form in appropriate manner with all necessary information and without any mistake.
- At last, get printout of filled MOMA Scholarship Form , keep it safe for future need.
Last date for receipt of application form is: soon update
Renewal Online Application by Institute : soon update
MOMA Scholarship authorized List : soon update
Selected candidates list date : soon update