The state government of Maharashtra has activated Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 Registration link for all the applicants who will originate to be eligible for this scheme. This is a great opportunity for all applicants who found themselves qualified for this scholarship apply online before the last date through the official website.
In wake of higher studies, students, now days are worried; as the weaker sections of society are not able to go for them and fulfill their desires. For coping up with this challenge, the government of Maharashtra has decided to launch Maharashtra Scholarship 2019.
The main target of this scheme is to provide financial support to those who are not able to opt for advanced studies. The students of the standards of 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation in addition to Post graduation are the beneficiary under this scheme of Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2019.
The SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC category students who are appearing in exams of Maharashtra State Board can apply for this scheme. Our team is providing the link below and the readers can follow the procedure to apply for Maharashtra Scholarship before the last date
Maharashtra government has issued Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 Online Application Form on its authorized website. This scholarship gives financial support to needy and talented candidates. Each and every state always tries its best to make their state best. Same as the government of Maharashtra is doing by providing such kinds of opportunity. That state will progress soon that contains majority in literate peoples. So candidates are advised not to lose such kinds of opportunity. Fill the application form before the last date. And for more detail must log on the official website.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account detail
- ID proof
- Date of birth certificate
- All required documents
Important terms and conditions to Maharashtra Scholarship 2019
- Candidates who want to apply for this scholarship must have proof of Maharashtra citizenship.
- The candidate has been secured at least 75 % marks in the previous exam.
- The applicant parent’s income must not exceed than 2lakh per annum.
- That candidate who belongs to different categories can apply for this scholarship.
- Applying candidate must have all essential documents.
- Maharashtra state will be selected eligible candidates by the council.
- Applicant must contain domicile.
Guidelines to apply for Maharashtra scholarship 2019
- Willing candidates visit the official website.
- Check all the details and read all the information.
- Fill application form safely.
- Error form will be rejected by authority or organization.
- Upload all the required documents with your form
- Check it again
- Note registration ID for future sake.
- Take the print of a hard copy.