LIC HFL Scholarship
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has issued LIC HFL Scholarship 2020 for all those students who are studying in 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ITI/Diploma/Polytechnic, undergraduate and post graduate courses.
According to the latest official notification, under this scholarship scheme, students will get financial assistance up to INR 30,000, depending on their level of study. Students whose profile matches these eligibility criteria don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Online Registration form according to the eligibility criteria and term an condition.
Name of the Recruitment: LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL)
Notification About: LIC HFL Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria (For Class 8 between Class 10)
- Students pursuing in class 8 to 10, any acknowledged institution in India
- Students must have scored minimum 65% marks in their respective preceding classes
- Applicants Guardian Income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Award: Rs 10,000/-
Class 10th Pass Students
- Scholars who enrolled in Class 11/12 or under ITI/Diploma/Polytechnic programmes at any recognised institution in India.
- Scholars must have scored at least 65% marks in their individual Class 10 board examination.
- Parents income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Award: Rs 15,000
Graduation Pass Students
- Applicants who are pursuing in graduation / UG programmes at any documented college / university / institution in India.
- Students in final year of their graduation programme are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have scored at minimum 65% marks in Class 12 board examination.
Parents income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Amount :INR 20,000
- Applicants must enrolled in in post-graduation / PG programmes at any recognised college / university / institution in India.
- Scholars must score at least 65% marks in their respective UG level program.
- Parents’ income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Amount :INR 30,000
Apply online Here ( Available Soon)