KTH India Scholarship
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden is taking online applications for KTH India Scholarship 2020 from graduate Indian students Reputable KTH India Scholarship Foundation was established in 2012 by the Authorless Donor. The main objective of the scholarship is to help the students in continuing their study of the Master’s program at KTH. KTH India Scholarship Scheme 2020 will help the aspirants to reach their study goals in a better way.
All eligible students may apply for KTH 2020 India Scholarship before or on closing date according to the eligibility, term and condition, selection procedure, documentation as mentioned below.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2020
Result Declaration: Will be updated soon.
Who is providing KTH India Scholarship 2020
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Application and Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should be only from India.
- They should have Master’s degree only from any Indian university.
- They must be a fee-paying student.
- They should have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
Benefits of KTH 2020 Scholarship
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Includes monthly allowance of 10 months
- Allowance can be increased
- Academic excellent performance
- Fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Final Decision of Scholarship Committee
How to apply for KTH Scholarship 2020
- Press on the official portal link: https://www.kth.se/form/5d8a08209c463d042923713a
- Complete registration by providing personal and educational details.
- Check all educational and other documents before uploading.
- Finally submit the form and take printout.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune are at priority.
The applicants having Joint Master’s programmes are not eligible for getting KTH India Scholarship 2020.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44, Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 790 60 00