KIET Merit Scholarship
Download KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship 2018-19 Application form for Engineering, Pharmacy, Management and MCA aspirants. The main aim of the organization is to support brilliant hardworking and talented candidates who need financial aid and enrol them in the best higher education system.
If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for KIET Merit Scholarship 2018 before the last date through the link which is mention below .
Important Instruction for KIET Merit Scholarship 2018
- Contenders who passed class 12 with good score or above is eligible to apply for BTech & B Pharm courses.
- Any aspirants who passed graduation with 75% or above is eligible to apply for MCA, MBA courses.
- Applicants who cleared graduation degree with 70% or above is applicable to apply for MTech course.
- The final selection of the scholars is depend on the performance in the schooling record and the availabilities of vacant seats
Documents Required for KIET Scholarship
- High-school mark sheet (Class 10th)
- Intermediate mark sheet (Class 12th )
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (other than UP board)
- Aadhaar Card
- Character certificate Medical certificate (issued by CMO)
Selection process for KIET Merit Scholarship
According to latest official news, the team of the department will select the students on the basis of the following parameters such as Academic performance and relevance with the entire course applied financial capability and the motivation adaptability .
How can apply online for KIET Merit Scholarship 2018
- First check the complete eligibility criteria which is mention above and log in the official website of the department.
- Then find the application form link on the home page of the website
- After that fill the registration form with all the essential details and attach all documents
- Finally take print out for future use
Focus on : Department will given the total 58 scholarships to the meritorious students in several fields as per the merit list and availability of seats.