Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of Kerala has updated the Kerala Scholarship 2020 Online link for all capable and brilliant candidates who need financial aid to continue their study. We suggested to every applied applicant grab this golden opportunity may apply for dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in Pre – Matric / Post – Matric Scholarship Before the last date
This is a great chance not only for general candidates but also for those who belong to minority categories like SC/ ST/ OBC. There many students who are not able to afford higher study due to insufficient money or poor family background. Now they can continue their study without facing any financial problem.
dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in Pre/ Post – Matric Scholarship
Those students that are studying in 9th 10th 11th 12th graduation in BA / BSC / B.COM post graduation in MA / MSC / MCOM /BBA /BCA are eligible to fill the online application form. This program is provided by the organization or authority to help needy students. So those students can apply for it whose parents income must not exceed than 2lakh per annum.
DCE Kerala Scholarship Amount
PMS (Post Metric Scholarship): Total admission fee and Course/
SMS (State Merit Scholarship) : UG – Rs.1250/- PM
PG: Rs.1500/- PM
DMS (District Merit Scholarship) : Rs. 1,250/- per annum
HS (Hindi Scholarship): UG- Rs.500/- PM PG: Rs.1000/- PM
MNS (Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship): Rs. 125/per annum
SSE (Sanskrit Scholarship): UG- Rs.200/- PM PG: Rs.200/- PM
MGS (C H Muhammed koya Scholarship) : Rs. 10,000/- per annum
MFAS (Music Fine Arts Scholarship) : UG- Rs.4000/- PM PG: Rs.5000/- PM
Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM
Basic terms and conditions for applying for www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Interested candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in last qualifying year.
- Applicant parent’s income must less 2 lakh per annum.
- Here is the great opportunity for special girls because there are 40% reserved seats for girl’s candidates.
- Applicant parents must be non government employ.
- Only those candidates can apply for this scholarship whose parent’s income must less than 2 lakh per annum.
- Only that candidate can apply for this scholarship who secured more 50% per marks in the previous year.
Some important documents which are required
- ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Parents income certificate
- The previous year marks sheet
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photo
- Bank account detail
Guideline or instruction for applying for DCE Scholarship
- Firstly who wish to fill application form must log on the official website which is “dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in“.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Fill application n form without error.
- Upload all the required documents with form
- Submit it before the last date.
- Take the print of application form and note registration number.