Dear Candidates, Karnataka Scholarship 2019 application form is available for those candidates who are studying from class 09th to post-graduation and belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories.All eligible and willing aspirants must fill check Karnataka scholarship Fellowship status through the link which is mention at the base of this page.
All applying contenders family income should not exceed 3 lakh per year and 40 percent seats are reserved for girls. Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Registration Form is available on the concerned department official website, all eligibles can fill their sw.kar.nic.in forms online once logging on organization official web page. We shall also generate a link related to post matric scholarship Karnataka at the bottom of this page where students can fill their form by using very simple steps.
Karnataka Government has issued a notification for a various scholarship for pre metric/ metric/UG (Under Graduate)/PG (Post Graduate) courses every i.e. through this scholarship every OBC/SC/ST students, who are studying from class 9th to post Graduate, can take benefits and continue their studies in well manner. Karnataka Scholarship 2019 is about to announce and related all information’s and instructions will be provided in next to our content as eligible and desirable candidates connivance.
Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria–
- Every Candidates family income should not exceed 3 lacks per year.
- Candidates should have a domicile of Karnataka State.
- Only those aspirants can apply who have not had any other scholarship earlier.
- Candidates should be belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories.
- This scholarship is contained 40 % reservation to girls candidates.
- Every concern aspirants should have minimum of 50 marks in the previous examination.
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets of School/College
- Residential Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile / category /caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Compulsory Documents and certificates
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income Certificate
How to Fill an Application Form of Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Online-
- First, of Candidates require visiting department official website www.sw.kar.nic.in.
- Now search an appropriate link related to “Online Application for Pre-Metric Scholarship -2019” and open it.
- After that visit to the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- The first step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with required details as per format is given below:
- Now upload a recent photograph and required documents with the application form.
- Upload your all related educational certificates/income certificate and etc.
- Before to press SUBMIT button read your filled form once again.
- At last, take the print out of this filled registration form for the further procedure.