Applicants who settle their mind to do Ph.D. degree in engineering & technology Science they can get the advantage of JRF Scholarship 2019 to promote a career in Research. The main motive of the scholarship scheme is to provide the golden opportunity for applicants to undertake the advanced study and research in engineering & technology Science or Humanities And Social Sciences.
UGC Junior Research Fellowship 2019
UGC Junior Research Fellowship 2019 available for the contenders who want to continue their studies without facing any financial problem. Those candidates are ready to complete the UGC Fellowship Form Registration Process 2019 to continue their study can apply online before the last date. This is the great news for all needy students whose financial condition is weak. Now they can continue their study without giving pressure on the mind. Willing candidate must log on the official website.
This is a great opportunity for SC/ ST/ OBC or minority categories. This scholarship program is provided by the organization to check the student’s talent, capability/eligibility. Those students who want to get off the benefit of this opportunity will have to clear the entrance. Many students may achieve their goals and can show their talents to others.
Only those students can apply for this scholarship that has scored at least 55 % marks in previous years. The organization is giving financial support to needy students so only those candidates can apply for this scholarship whose parent’s income is very low. By the help of this scholarship, they can earn the name. Students must apply for this scholarship before the last date
The amount for Engineering & Technology:
|Fellowship||@ Rs 14,000/-P.M. for the initial two years
@ Rs 15,000/-for the remaining period
|Contingency||@Rs 12,000/ p.a. for the initial two years
@Rs 25,000/-p.a. for the remaining period
|Departmental assistance||@ Rs 3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institute for providing, infrastructure to the researcher|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs 2,000/-p.m. in cases of physically handicapped and blind candidates|
|HRA||As per the rule of the concerned institution|
Eligibility criteria for JRF scholarship 2019
- There are some important conditions for applying the online form of JRF scholarship which is given below.
- Only that candidate can apply for this scholarship that has scored at least 55% per marks in the previous year.
- Applying candidate must have all the required documentation.
- Those candidates belong to minority categories like SC/ ST/ OBC, must have scored 50 % per marks in the previous year.
- Applicant must fill the application form without doing any mistake.
- Applicant must have domicile
- Applicant must have a birth certificate
- Photograph of a student.
- Income proof certificate.
- Applicant must have Caste Certificate.
- Candidates also have Ration Card and all required documents
How can we apply for JRF scholarship 2019?
- The firstly interested candidate goes to the official website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Then read all the instruction given on the web page. *
- Fill the application form carefully *
- Attach all the documents which are required.
- Must learn your registration number.