J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships
The team members of the J N Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians has activated J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2020 Application for all the students who are pursuing full-time Postgraduate/PhD/Postdoctoral studies abroad. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide loan up to a range of INR 10 lakhs which will be strong-minded on the basis of the particular norms.
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
- Applicants must be an Indian national
- The student must be graduate from a recognized Indian University
- (Important Note: Last year students are also entitled along with those who have results awaited)
- Have a good faithfulness in academic and other achievements
- Be a mid-career specialized up to 45 years of age having a piece of good knowledge and academic record in respective fields of research, training or occupation.
Note: Scholars who are going abroad for conferences, seminars or undergraduate studies are not eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships
- Applicants academic presentation in both curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Scores in GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS
- Statement of purpose
- First application screening
- Online test
- Personal Interview
Instruction to apply online for J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps –
- First of all, visit the official website of the department
- then register for the scholarship after reading the scholarship instructions.
- Once registered, log in using registered email id and a one-time password that applicants will receive on their registered email id.
- After that fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Then Upload the all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form carefully.
- Finally, take print out the next process
Last date for receipt of application form: Available