Indian Space Research Organisation has activated the ISRO YUVIKA 2020 Online Registration Form on its official website. Interested and skilled applicants can Apply Online for ISRO YUVIKA Application Form 2020 from the official website that is www.isro.gov.in on or before the deadline date that is 24th February 2020. Other details about the ISRO YUVIKA Online Form 2020 such as age limit, academic qualification, application fee etc., are given below in the article
Name of the Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation
Information Regarding: ISRO YUVIKA 2020 Online Registration Form
Total Number of Posts: 113 Posts
ISRO YUVIKA Online Form 2020 Eligibility Criterion
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 08th class and currently studying in 9th standard will be eligible for the ISRO YUVIKA programme.
Age Limitation: There is no upper age limit.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on Performance Based of the basis 8th Standard academic performance and extracurricular activities. The selection criteria is given below.
Application Fees: Candidates who want to apply for the ISRO YUVIKA 2020 Online Registration Form they do not have to pay any application fees.
Way to Apply Online for the ISRO YUVIKA 2020 Online Registration Form
- First of all, candidates need to access the official website of the department.
- On the homepage, find out the ISRO YUVIKA 2020 Online Registration Form.
- Then, hit on the proper link and then candidates registered themselves.
- Read all the instructions very carefully from the official notification.
- Then fill up the application form with all the required details.
- Now, hit on the submit tab button and Submit the application form.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form.
- Keep it safe for further use.
If you are still facing any difficulty, you can comment in the below given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution of your problem. For any further clarification, please contact email@example.com Ph.: YUVIKA Secretariat (Respond & AI) : 080 2217 2269.
Go Here for Online Registration
Go here for Login Link