Integrated Rural Development Program
The Government of Himachal Pradesh has activated Integrated Rural Development Program 2019 Online Registration form for all the contenders’ students who come from BPL families and are studying in class 9 to college level. The main of this scholarship scheme is to give economic help to the BPL families contenders to continue their studies.
If you are also one of the eligible candidates whose profile match with this eligibility criteria then grab this golden this golden opportunity and fill the Integrated Rural Development Program Online Registration 2019 before the last date according to term and conditions.
Essential Documents Required
- IRDP/ BPL families Certificate from the competent authority for belonging to
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Himachali bonafide certificate
- Previous Last year result pdf
- Latest bank statement of the student
- Girl aspirants of class 9 and 10 will get INR 600 per annum
- Boy aspirants of class 9 and 10 will receive INR 300 per annum
- Students of class 11 and 12 will get the INR 800 per annum
- Day contestants of College/University will receive INR 1,200 per annum
- Hostelers of College/University will receive INR 2,400 per annum
Eligibility for Integrated Rural Development Program
- Students Belong to BPL family
- Students be studying in class 9 10thy , 11th 12th, graduate and post graduate to college/university height at a government or government-aided institute
Instruction to apply online for Integrated Rural Development Program
Point 1: First of all visit the official website of the department and find the scholarship link on the home page of the official web and press on ‘New Registration’.
Point 2: After that Read the term and conditions carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
Point 3: then choose the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Point 4: After that submit the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number) in the correct place.
Point 5: Choose the Aadhaar card option or Bank Account Number as classification detail and press on the ‘Register’ button.
Point 6: The mobile number will be confirmed and an OTP will be generating
Point 8: Finally application ID and password will be opened Use that for future references.
Last date for receipt of Application form : 15 October 2019