Indira Gandhi Scholarship
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Online Application Form will soon available at the official website of the department. Contestants whose profile match with this scheme eligibility criteria don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for 3,000 girl child.
Single Girl Child Scholarship Objectives-
The objectives of the proposed SGC scheme are:
1-to support the postgraduate education of single girl child in non-professional courses only.
2- to recognize the value of observance of small family norm.
A Golden opportunity has come in the notice for those families who have single girl child that Union Grant Commission (UGC) has publicized Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019-20 through a current notification. www.ugc.ac.in scholarship 2019 those girls students will be benefited who want to take admission in Non-Professional Post Graduate courses and have some financial problem to meet their expenses. All eligible’s can apply through the link which is mention at the bottom of this page by using very simple steps.
Single daughter scholarship application form 2019-20 is available on UGC official website and all eligible and willing girls can fill their UGC registration form online once visiting on its organization web page. The ugc.ac.in child fellowship 2019 is relevant to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university. We shall provide all instructions/directions related to Indra Gandhi Single Girl Child Fellowship in next to this page.
The main aim of this scholarship to promote the education of girls in India and for this every year UGC announced fellowship. Central Government of India is planning for uplift the status of all females in India by giving and supporting them in their studies through many educational policies and Indira Gandhi Fellowship 2019 is one of try for giving opportunities to pursuing their further studies for post graduate education (Non-Professional Courses only).
We advise to all our eligible and desirable candidates to fill their application forms online after visiting UGC official website and for students continence, we shall also generate a link related to Indira Gandhi Fellowship 2019-20 on our web page where aspirants can visit and fill their application form online in very simple steps.
Only those girl students, who are planning to take admission in various non-professional PG courses in Universities / Colleges, must be only girl child in the family without having any brother or the girl student who is twin daughters/ fraternal daughter may also apply for a scholarship under the above-mentioned scholarship.
- The female aspirant who will be a single girl child of her parents will be eligible to apply for the Indra Gandhi Scholarship 2019-20.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post-graduate college.
- This scholarship is available to PG-I year student only.
- Admission to PG Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
Age Limitation-Applied girl students age should not exceed 30 years at the time of admission in PG courses.
Award Amount- Selected candidates under this scholarship will be given an amount of Rs. 3100/- per month.
Selection Motif-Selection will be considered on the basis of students 10+2 obtain marks.
- Candidate should upload scanned copies of an affidavit on Rs. 50/-stamp paper duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazette Officer.
- A copy of Joining report from College / University where the student has taken admission to 1st year Post Graduation course.
How to Fill Indira Gandhi Fellowship Application Form 2019-20
- First, of Candidates require visiting department official website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now search an appropriate link related to “Online Application for Indra Gandhi Scholarship 2019 and open it.
- After that visit to the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- The first step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with required details as per format is given in below:
Name of the candidates
- Now upload a recent photograph and required documents with application form.
- Upload your all related educational certificates/income certificate and etc.
- Before to press SUBMIT button read your filled form once again.
- At last, take the print out of this filled registration form for the further procedure.
Check Official Notification Here
Last date for receipt of application form is: soon update