Latest News (17/11/2020) – The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, an HDFC Bank Parivartan has released the HDFC Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th 12th, undergraduate, post-graduate, or Ph.D. courses, Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic Courses.
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2020 Application Form according to the eligibility criteria, term, and conditions, notification through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page
HDFC Bank Scholarship Scheme is for the students who are studying in Class VI-XII, UG (undergraduate), and PG (postgraduate) students who are facing critical situations such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of a job, or others problems.
HDFC 2020 Scholarship Amount
According to the Official Details, selected contenders will receive a total Rs.10,000 annual School Fee up to a maximum of /- and College/University Fee up to a maximum of Rs.25,000/- as a scholarship amount.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Scholarships Online Form
- Scholars from Government School or Private school in classes 6 to 12 and Students undergoing a calamity situation are qualified to apply for this scheme
- College students pursuing Under-graduate/Post-graduate Full-time/Part-time Degree/ Diploma courses in colleges or universities recognized under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Government rules and guidelines
Selection Process: Department will publish the final selected list on the basis of the HDFC ECSS Scheme Merit List for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship
An accurate way to apply online for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship
- First check the complete eligibility criteria above and to the fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship Form online via official Website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- After that On the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use HDFC Scholarships Login 2020 link
- Then Fill registered id & password, in order to fill the application form and submit it within given time period.
- Then press HDFC Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essentials documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form e 2020.
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of HDFC ECSS Scholarship and finally take print out for future use.
HDFC Scholarship Result Date: Soon Update