The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, an HDFC Bank Parivartan will soon activate the HDFC Scholarship Application Link to those peoples who are facing a personal/economic requirement. If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill the HDFC Scholarship 2019 Application Form through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page
HDFC Scholarship Scheme is for the students who are studying in Class VI-XII, UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate) students who are facing critical situations such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of job or others problems.
After examining the online form for HDFC ECSS Scheme, members of the bank department will publish the final list of shortlisted contestants. Aspirants, who do not accept any communication by 30-09-2018, must assume that their HDFC Scholarship Online applications are not registered properly.
HDFC Scholarship Amount
According to the Official Details, selected contenders will receive total Rs.10,000 annual School Fee upto a maximum of /- and College/University Fee up to a maximum of Rs.25,000/- as a scholarship amount.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Scholarship
- Scholars from Government School or Private school in classes 6 to 12 and Students undergoing a calamity situation are qualified to apply for this scheme
- College students pursuing Under-graduate/Post-graduate Fulltime/Part-time Degree/ Diploma courses in colleges or universities recognized under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Government rules and guidelines
Selection Process: Department will publish the final selected list on the basis of the HDFC Scholarship Merit List for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship
An accurate way to apply online for HDFC Scholarship
- First check the complete eligibility criteria above and to the fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship Form online via official Website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- After that On the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use HDFC Scholarship Login 2019 link
- Then Fill registered id & password, in order to fill the application form and submit it within given time period.
- Then press HDFC Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essentials documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form e 2019.
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of HDFC ECSS Scholarship and finally take print out for future use.
Last date to apply for HDFC Scholarship: Soon Update
HDFC Scholarship Result Date: Soon Update