Haryana Welfare Department has activated Haryana Scholarship 2018 -19 Application Form in its official website. The main mission behind this scholarship scheme is to help the students who are not able to go for higher studies and desire for the same. Be it General or SC/ST the Haryana Welfare Society wants to encourage the education in all the categories.
The Welfare of Schedule Castes and Backward Classes Department of Haryana from time to time usually brings the new scheme to develop the youth of the state. In the wake of low Literacy level in Haryana, the Haryana Welfare Society has commenced Haryana Scholarship 2018 online at official website.
The main mission behind is to target the students who are not able to go for higher studies and desire for the same. Be it General or SC/ST; the Haryana Welfare Society wants to encourage the education in all the categories.
Haryana Scholarship from 2018 application forms would soon be available on the website of the Haryana State Board. The aspirants may keep their documents handy to apply for the Welfare Department, Haryana Scholarship
Eligibility for Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2018
- Income of the family shall not be more than 2 lacs.
- The students must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th standard.
- The Candidate must be domicile and permanent resident of Haryana state.
- The benefit of the scholarship shall not be awarded to more than two members of a family.
- The candidates who want to opt for higher studies are eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Haryana Scholarship 2018
- Mark sheets and pass certificates
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport sized photo
- Scanned signature
- Bank account and passbook details
How to submit Haryana Scholarship Registration Form 2018?
Visit the website of the Haryana Welfare Department
- Click on the link.
- The homepage of the Bihar Scholarship site opens in front of you.
- The homepage gives you various captions. Find the caption “Scholarships” and tap on it.
- By clicking, you would reach a new window. The windows show the main 2 phases.
- Click on the first phase. A page with many blank fields appears.
- Fill up with the details carefully matching to the documents of the candidate.
- Click on “Review and Submit” Button.
- The second phase appears on the screen. Keep your photograph and signature handy.
- Upload both the particulars. And click on “Final Submit” button.
- Your application is submitted and takes the hard copy safe for reference.