Government of Telangana Fellowship Program
Telangana State Innovation Cell has issued the Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 Online Form for young graduates/professionals in its authorized web portal. Candidates who want to apply for the Scholarship should read this editorial till the end and grab all the details and then get the application form from the official website of the branch. The candidates are requested you to keep visiting our website for the latest update.
Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Innovation Cell
Information Regarding: Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Basic Sciences/Law/ Engineering/Management from a recognized university or institutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A Fellow will be an essential part of the Innovation Cell, reporting directly to the CIO on planned engagements and can expect important interaction with outside stakeholders.
- Work on specific projects by taking complete possession from conceptualisation to execution.
- Drive choice making through significant/thorough analysis.
- Add value to the novelty Cell by generating modern ideas, and satisfying results.
- Anyone who is at present working in an management and will not able to work full-time, but still would like to add parallel to the fellowship are eligible to apply.
- The contribution might be everything in terms of building the ecosystem with your past and current experience.
- Willing to set up a stakeholder association within your network for the Innovation-ecosystem of the State of Telangana.
Way to Apply Online for Government of Telangana Fellowship Program 2020
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, hit on “New Registrations”
- Select the state and scholarship and fill all the details.
- Mention the bank details.
- Your mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated.
- Login using OTP and fill the complete form.
- Use your application ID for future references.
- Read all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Last date for receipt of the application form : 10th April 2020.