The Sanskriti Foundation will soon activate the Geddes Scholarship 2019 Online Application form for the UG/PG/Research students in the upcoming days. All eligible and interested candidates check the complete eligibility criteria and term and condition and apply online for Geddes fellowship 2019 before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
If you are also one of them whose profile match with these eligibility criteria may apply for this Geddes Scholarship 2019 in the field of the Planning & Architecture fields. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to promote the age group of 20-30 young talented students to understand the Patrick Geddes planning of the township.
Geddes Scholarship 2019 All the Important Details-
|Name of the organization||Sanskriti Foundation|
|Last Date for receipt of application form||soon update|
Complete Eligibility for this Scholarship Scheme
Students must -Be a citizen of India.
Applicants belonging to the age-group of 20 to 30 years.
Be studying planning and architecture at the graduate/postgraduate/research level from a reputed institution or university.
(Very Important Note): young practicing professional can also apply for the scholarship).Note: Both individual and group applications are accepted.
Geddes Scholarship 2019 Scholarship Money
The Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship 2098 will be appropriate for six (06) months.
Scholarship Money 45000/-in 2 installments
- 1st will be given at the starting of this fellowship
- 2nd installment will be paid to shortlisted applicants once he submits his project.
- After 3 months an interim report of the project will be submitted to the committee by the contender.
Instruction to apply online Sanskriti- Geddes Scholarship 2019
- First of all the applied Students have to organize their attractive 02 pages to recommence mentioning their full address/contact/email id details.
- Then after they have to write an attractive project proposal within 1500 words.
- Two references along with their lecture to and handset numbers.
- At last, all above documents send to below-mentioned address by post or email to email@example.com.
Sanskriti Foundation (Head Office)
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area