Fulbright Nehru Masters Fellowship
The Fulbright Nehru Masters Fellowship has offered the golden opportunity to outstanding Indian to pursue a master’s degree in the eligible field of study in the United States (US) during the 2018 United States Academic years.
The Nehru Master fellowship are given in the field such as Art and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies, Higher Education administrative, Environment Science/Studies, Urban and Regional Planning, Public Health and Women Studies/Gender studies.
USIEF will not support master’s degree in Public Administrative or Public Policy, Business Administrative or dual degree joint such as MA/MPA OR MA/MBA OR MA/MPP. Stay connects through our web page Scholarship2017.in to get more details about Fulbright Nehru Masters companionship.
Fulbright Nehru Masters Fellowship Details
Fellowship name: – Fulbright Nehru
Details about: – Fulbright Nehru Masters Fellowship
Fellowship for one or two-year duration
- Course Level: – master’s degree
- Study Country: – United States
- Course start: – August-September 2018
Application due date for 2018-19 Awards: – JuLY 2018
Field specific screening committee review application to shortlist applicants: – June-July 2018
National interview of shortlisted applicants in Delhi: – Mid August 2018
USIEF notifies finalist and alternates that they are recommended and they take tests: – End August 2017
Fulbright Nehru Masters companionship Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: –
- Candidates should have completed a United State Bachelor Degree from recognized Indian University with at least 55 % marks.
- Candidates should either pass a four year bachelor degree or complete master degree in case the bachelor degree is of less than four year duration.
Qualify TOEFL: –
Candidates should qualify TOEFL exam and had a frequency in English Grammar
Work Experience: –
- Candidates should not be enrolled in a United States degree program
- Candidates must have at least three year full time professional work experience relevant to their proposed field of study.
- Plagiarism in the application form will lead to disqualification.
Age criteria: –
Candidate’s age should have less than 18 years
Important Details: –
- Aspirants must be a resident of India
- Aspirants should be good in health
- Aspirants must not be holding or applying green card in the United States
- Aspirants have to undertaking of return India after completion of the fellowship
Candidates has to fill and upload a scanned copy of the following Documents
- Signature Form
- FN Masters Applicants Annexure
- Bio page of passport
- Writing sample : – masters applicant also upload a writing sample not exceeding 2 MB
- TOFEL/GRE test Score Reports
- Employed applicants are required to Upload FN Master Employs Endorsement form
Visit this Official Link to get more details about Fulbright Nehru Masters Fellowship