Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is in the process to release the FAEA Scholarship 2020 for undergraduate studies in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Medical, and Engineering, etc. All eligible and interested can apply for this FAEA Scholarship application form till the closing date. This is the best opportunity for that entire student who wants to fulfill their dreams.
Here we are suggesting to all applicants to grab this chance and apply for it through online mode by visit the main site of the Official link. Stay connects through our web page to get complete information regarding FAEA Scholarship such as Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Document needed and applying process.
About FAEA Scholarship: –
FAEA is the best foundation with a commitment to support education with a view of equality among all students. This institution works with the greatest priority to strengthen the Education System by providing help and support to economically weaker sections of the society.
Name of the Authority: – Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Details about: – FAEA Scholarship
Region: – India
FAEA Scholarship application form 2020 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: –
- Students must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board in India.
- Students in first-year pursuing studies in the field of arts, commerce, and science, medical, engineering and other technical and professional disciplines can apply for this scholarship.
Students should be and Citizen residents of the Indian country.
Selection Process: –
- The shortlisted students will be further selected by Regional Panels comprising of scholars, NGOs.
- Shortlisted students will be called for a Personal Interview and they need to take in their Original Certificates for verification.
- The final decision of the student will be made by the panel at the national level and the grant will be submitted to the host institution.
Qualification : – Class 12th Passed
Documents Required: –
Attested copies of mark sheet/relevant certificate for the qualifying examination
Proof of annual income
Attested copies of Disability certificate
Copy of the passbook saving account
Steps to apply online for FAEA Scholarship
- Firstly visits the main website i.e. faeaindia.org
- Next, look out all latest updates & details
- After that click on the link of scholarship from statusfaeaindia.org
- Attach Passport size photo & Signature
- Hit submit button
- At last, save the PDF file and take a print out of it for future use
C – 25, Qutab Institutional Area
New Mehrauli Road,
New delhi–110 016.
Ph: 011 41689133
Apply online for the FAEA Scholarship 2020 through this Official Link