Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has provided Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship 2020 to support the Economically Backward Class contenders to continue their higher studies post-matriculation or post-secondary studies without any financial problem. If you are also one of them who are eligible for this scholarship scheme then fill Post-Matric Scholarship Application Form 2020 accurately through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
The main purpose of the Ministry of Social Justice Department is to support the candidates who live below the poverty line. Before apply online the Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship Check the eligibility criteria , selection mode, how to apply online properly in the above well created by the team of scholarshipslive.com
- Recent passport size photograph with signatures of the student
- Xerox copy of certificates/diploma/degree etc., in respect of all examination, passed
- A certificate (in original) of income issued by an authorized Revenue Officer.
- A receipt in the acceptance of scholarship last year on the application linked to the application is duly countered by the head of the concerned institute, if the applicant was getting scholarship under the scheme in the previous year.
Eligibility For Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship:
- Income certificate should be submitted from the knowledgeable authority in the State/Union Territory.
- LLB candidates will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Contenders who are pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Indian citizen
- All General Category (Other than Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes) are eligible to apply.
- Only two boys of the same parents/guardian will be allowed to receive scholarships.
- Students who are, after passing 1 stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I. Sc. after I.A or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject will not be eligible
Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Amount:
|Course of wise||Award Per Month|
|M.Phil., Ph.D. and Post Doctoral research
|Post Graduate Diploma courses|
|C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S./ I.C.F.A. etc|
|M. Phil., Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral Programmes|
|Graduate/Post/Graduate courses leading to
Degree, Diploma, Certificate
|Post Graduate courses not covered under Group A
e.g. MA/M.Sc./M.Com/ M.Ed./M.Pharma etc.
|All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group A & B||400||210|
|All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for
which entrance qualification is High School
Way to apply online for the Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship
- First, check the term and condition which is mention below
- Then visit the official website of the official department that is
- Then find the “What’s New” section and hit on “View all” link in the homw page of the official website .
- Then a new page will appear on your digital screen and you have to hit on the appropriate link
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to press on “Apply Online” tab.
- Then upload all the scanned documents, testimonials and certificates along with recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally take pint out for future use