Current News (20/03/2020) – Online Application form for Bihar Scholarship 2020 is issued by Department of Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare. All enrolling students of the Bihar education board check the बिहार स्कॉलरशिप 2020 Notification Carefully and fill the BSEB Online Application Form 2020 according to the eligibility criteria and term and conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below
Latest news (18/02/2020) – Bihar Scholarship 2020 is run by The Department of Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare All eligible students fill the BSEB Scholarship 2020 Online Application form according to the eligibility before the last date
News Alert (22/01/2020) – The Department of Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare has activated Bihar Scholarship 2020 Online Application for Post Matric SC Applicants.
Complete Bihar Scholarship 2020 List
|Name of the Scholarship||Organization||Application Timing|
|Department of Education, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|(Backward & Extremely Backward Class Welfare Dept. , SC & ST Welfare Dept.)||Between January and March|
The main motive to provide Bihar scholarship is to encourage deserving students to continue their studies without any financial issues.The Students belong to BC/EBC/SC and ST across the state may apply for Bihar Scholarship Scheme 2020.
Our web page covers the details like qualification, age Criteria, document /certificates needed and applying process.Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Bihar Scholarship 2020 through official website mentioned at the bottom of page.
It is too not late to apply online for बिहार स्कॉलरशिप 2020 because we are providing you straight forward the link to register your name against bcebewelfare .nic.in Scholarship Applicants who belong to Minority OBC/SC/ST category don’t miss this golden opportunity and check the complete notification carefully.
The state officers declare this scholarship to get the best and eligible students. Students can apply online for this post until the last date of the submission form. Contenders can get more details about Bihar Scholarship 2020 online scholarship form by visiting this web page.
All students must have this entire document to be filled scholarship form because without this document application form will be canceled. A document that is required is given below.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Bihar Domicile
- School/College Certificate as the proof
- Income Certificate
- Latest Passport size Photograph and Signature
- All exam Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopies of Necessary Certificates
Bihar Scholarship Form Eligibility Criteria
Every year, lots of students have filled this application form to get admission in a recognized university or to get some money for their benefit. After qualifying the Scholarship exam, students will get some money that will be useful for him. Here we are providing some eligibility criteria by which students can easily apply for the online application form.
- Students should belong to the backward cast like SC/ST/OBC.
- Students must be the resident of Bihar State.
- Students should study from any recognized institute in the Bihar State.
- The student should not apply for any other scholarship form in the Bihar State.
- Family Income of the student should not more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- In the end, save the PDF file for the future use
Process to fill Bihar State online scholarship form
- Press on the official website of National Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Go to the section “State Schemes”.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Enter all essential details like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile number.
- Now note down student application number and proceed to continue.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Use this number and change the password.
- Now read all instructions carefully before applying scholarship scheme.
- Upload scanned copies of all required educational and other documents.
- Don’t forget to check for corrections.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take one copy of printout of final submitted page.