Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship
Great Opportunity!!! Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship 2019 Application form will soon available for all undergraduate and postgraduate students. The main objective of this scholarship Scheme is to help the students who need a laptop for their educational work.
If you are also one of them who need Laptop to make notes in the classroom and complete projects and assignments they don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
Essential documents required for the Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship 2019
- Applicant must submit an article on one of the following topics with the subject ‘Annual Scholarship Article’ Should textbooks be replaced by notebook computers?
- How computers affect student performance, the good and the bad?
- Word limit- 1000 to 2000 words
Eligibility for Scholarship
Aspirants must be an undergraduate or postgraduate
Applicant must have a valid college/university ID card.
Instruction to apply online for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship
Step 1: Write a unique article of words between 1000 to 2000 words on any one of the topics:
“Should Textbooks Be Replaced By Notebook Computers?”
“How computers affect student performance, the good and the bad”
Step 2: send your article by sending us an E-mail at email@example.com with subject “Annual Scholarship Article” and include the following things in your email:
- Your written article in word .doc or .pdf format
- Your personal details (full name, phone number, social links and email address)
- Name of your College/University
- Your College ID photo or any other proof that shows that you are currently a student.
- Focus point: This scholarship program is open to all countries students.
Important Note: this scholarship program run every year so those students who could not take part in this scholarship scheme 2019 due to few reasons, they can participate again in our next scholarship program.
The Closing date for submission is 10th December 2019
Winners will be announced on 24th December