Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020 will soon release Application form for Girl contenders who belonging to the Minority Communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis offer by Maulana Azad Education Foundation this scholarship scheme was launched by Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee at National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held on 03.05.2003 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
The main objective of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is to support the girl students belonging to National Minorities and need financial aid to complete their higher education. This Scholarship will be acceptable for all expenditure on payment of School/College fee, acquire of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/ equipment required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
Complete Eligibility of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis girl students are eligible for this scholarship Scheme.
- The scholarship will be distributed to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks last year exam
- Applicant’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
- Income Certificate (English/Hindi/Regional language) of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration. Income certificate in English/Hindi/Regional language
- Only “One Application Form” is accepted. In case if students submit more than one form then all considered as “Duplicate” and will be “Rejected”.
- Amount of scholarship will be accredited directly into the Beneficiary bank account through DBT mode.
Important Note: Mode of payment of the amount of scholarship from MAEF like payment of a fee, transfer in parents/guardian accounts and payment through cheque/DD are not permissible in any case.
Selection Procedure: Foundation will select the students on the criteria of parent’s/guardian’s annual income and who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous exam, however, there is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concerted area.
|Admission & tuition fee for classes IX and X||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000/- each|
|Admission & tuition fee for class XI and XII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6000/- each|
The right way to apply online for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
First of all, visit the Scholarship Portal of Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF). i.e. www.maef.nic.in, fill the form correctly and take the print out of the same and send to MAEF office, with all the necessary documents within the stipulated time period
Last Date for receipt of application form is: soon Available