Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarship
Application form of the Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarship will soon available all the students who are studying up to class 12th Class with a minimum of 80 % marks. The main objective of the department is support the meritorious students to complete their studies without any financial problem. If you are also one of them who need financial aid for students they don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Babulal Nagarmal Scholarship Form 2019 before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarship 2019
- Applicants up to class 12th are eligible to apply.
- Contenders must have scored more than 80 % marks in the last exam.
- Parents Income should be less than 60,000 p/a,
Most Important Instruction for this scholarship
- The soft copy should be sent in jpeg format.
- The topic line should be-Application for BNMS Scholarship Name.
- A file should be put away as First Name <> the Last Name.
Complete Instruction to apply for Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarship
Follow the Steps carefully
By Post /Email
- Download the application form through the link which is mention below.
- Then fill the application form in capital letters from black or blue pen.
- After that fill all the essentials details in the correct place.
- Fill all the bank details.
- Email it by subject “Application for BNMS Scholarship_Name” or send it by post to given address:
Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation
C/o Mr. Debi Prasad Satnalika
92 M.G Road, Raniganj – 713347
Dist-Burdwan, West Bengal, India
Important Note: The entire eligible and interested applicant fill the BNMS Scholarship Application Form accurately according to the given condition otherwise department will reject the application form. For more queries about this scholarship frankly asks through the comment box which is mention at the bottom of the page.
Download BNMS Scholarship Application Form 2019 here
For more information about the BNMS Scholarship frankly aks through the comment box which is mention below