A World of Opportunity Foundation will soon activate the AWOO Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for multiple scholarship programmes and excellent educational opportunities to brilliant hardworking and deserving underprivileged students. The main objective of the foundation is to filter the young youth talented students who need financial aid to complete their higher education.
If you are also of them who are eligible and have the potential and passion to pursue their dream career then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for AWOO Scholarship 2020 before the last date according to the eligibility, term and condition, selection procedure, documentation which is mention at the bottom of the page.
Under the AWOO Foundation Scholarship, in 4 years close to 545 scholarships have been arranged, and the huge no. of scholarships have been converted for various UG undergraduate and PG postgraduate students in a diverse range of courses.
Eligibility Criteria for AWOO Scholarship:
- Students who are persuing their Undergraduate or Postgraduate levels Courses and form the financially weaker section.
- Students in professional and livelihood-focused courses can apply.
- Commendable students from low-income backgrounds.
Benefits of AWOO Scholarship:
- To support the deserving students from lower-income families and to pursue their dream of higher education.
- Make easy higher education and skill development through this scholarship scheme.
- It transforms the lives of deserving young students.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Xeroxes copy for Mark sheets of all your previous years/semesters in case you are applying for either 1st, 2nd 3rd of the 4th year of a Graduate course, or your Graduation mark sheet in case you are applying for a Post Graduate course
- Institute admission letter
- Institute estimate of expenses for the year
- Total course fee receipts for the year
Instruction to apply for AWOO Scholarship
- First of all, visit the official website of the department
- Then find the application form which is available at the top of the website
- Fill the Application Form correctly including your personal and course details.
- Also, mention in detail the academic fee and living expenses.
- You can save it as a draft
- Then log in again using email id and date of birth.
- After that upload all the essential documents (zip file ) which are mention above
- Click on “preview” to check before final submission.
- Then take print a copy for your record before you submit the application.
- You can follow the same procedure for the scholarship Renewal form.
For any queries email to email@example.com
Meet the scholars ( last Year)
Go here to apply online for AWOO Scholarship 2020