Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2020 Online Application form is available for the students who have completed their class 10th & 12th. All the interested and eligible students check here complete eligibility criteria notification carefully and fill the Atal Bihari Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2020 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Central Government of the India
Details Regarding: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have completed passed 10th & 12th Class with 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 25 years.
This Scholarship only is given to Middle-Class scholars. Per Year More Student selected for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship & per Year Students will get 10000 Rupees. And that aspirant will get 85% marks in 12th class who the student will get 25000 rupees per month.
Documents required at the time of Scholarship
- First Must have Scholarship Application form
- Candidate must have address proof Government ID
- Candidate must have Bank Details.
- The candidate must have a 10th mark sheet.
- The candidate must have a 12th mark sheet.
- The candidate must have the last year’s examination Mark sheet.
- The candidate must have the parents Income Certificate.
Procedure to Apply Online for the Atal Bihari Scholarship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that look for the official notification and get Vajpayee Scholarship 2020 Application form.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After check all the details carefully in the application form and hit on the submit tab icon.
- Take a printout copy of the application form
- At last, keep it safe for further use