Latest News (20/10/2020) -National Informatics Centre, Punjab State Centre, Chandigarh has invited Ashirwad Scholarship 2020 Online Application form PDF for SC/OBC Students to support financial aid to continue their study at post matriculation.
If you are also one of the eligible contestants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for punjabscholarships.gov.in Scholarship 2020 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
The main objective of the Punjab Education department is to provide the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to financially supporting to the students belonging to the SC, OBC Category. Under this Scholarships scheme, Punjab government offering Ashirwad Scholarship to the students to complete Professional /Non-Professional courses without any financial problem.cholars of Aashirwad Post-Matric are informed that payment of the scholarship is made possible faster and on time directly to their bank accounts
Ashirwad Scholarship Documents Required
- Income certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
|Ashirwad Scholarship Eligibility for OBC||Ashirwad Scholarship for SC|
|Parents/guardians income does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum be eligible for post-matric scholarships.
Income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum
Contestants belonging to OBCs, as notified by the State Govt.
Applicants who have passed the Matriculation or Higher secondary or any higher examination with good marks
After having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g., LLB after B.T/B. Ed will not be eligible.
Contestants who are pursuing Post-graduate courses in any medical field will not eligible for this scholarship.
Students who purse their private courses will be eligible towards repayment of non-refundable fee.
The term communication includes distant and continuing education.
Besides repayment of the non-refundable fee, such students will also be eligible for an annual allowance of Rs. 900/- for essential/prescribed books, as applicable.
|This Scholarship Scheme will be paid to the aspirants whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
The scholarships are activated to nationals of India.
After passing the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education student will apply for this scholarship
Correspondence courses are also eligible
The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
Complete instruction to fill the Ashirwad Scholarship
- First of all, Applicants visit the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal Punjab that is punjabscholarships.gov.in
- After that scroll down this page and hit “Student Corner”.
- Now select the valid link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal”
- Then you follow the “Post Matric Scholarship” link and read the complete details concerning Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form.
- Already applied candidates have to Ashirwad Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
- Contenders who don’t have account need to follow Ashirwad Scholarship New Registration.
- Enter all the necessary details Ashirwad Scholarship Online Application and upload all the essentials documents if asked.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Finally take Print out of Ashirwad Scholarship for future use.
The last date for submission of online application
by the student(fresh & Renewal cases) to the
institutes: soon update