AICTE Pragati Scholarship
News Alert (04/04/2020) – All India Council for Technical Education has issued AICTE Pragati Scholarship for girls and Saksham Scholarship for Specially Differently Student. Contenders whose profile match with the eligibility criteria they don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the Pragati Scholarship Application Form before the last date.
The main aim of the All India Council for Technical Education is to provide the AICTE Pragati & Saksham Schemes to bright contenders for continuing their higher studies. All information related to AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020 like, eligibility criteria, How to apply online is metion below and apply online for Pragati Scholarship carefully through the link which is mention below.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
As per latest official Notification 2 girls per family are qualified, which is not more than 8 lakhs per annum during the last financial year (In case of married girl, income of parents / in-laws, either is higher, will be measured)
Contenders must submit the 1st year of Degree /Diploma course in any AICTE approved Institution OF Current year.
Scholarship Amount: Students will get Rs. 30,000/- the purchase of Books/Equipment/Softwares/ Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle/Fee
Selection Process for AICTE Pragati Scholarship:
The team members of the department will select the contenders on the basis of the academic merit list in the qualification exam. The choice of the selected contenders will be final and request for re-assessment will not be approved under any circumstances.
Required Documents for AICTE Scholarship:
- Xth /XIIthMark Sheet
- Annual family Income Certificate for the financial year
- Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee Bill
- Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC category).
- AADHAR card.
Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
The accurate way to apply online for Pragati Scholarship
- First check the eligibility criteria which is mention below
- Then need to go the official site that is www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in
- Find the “Register Here” link on the home page of the website
- Then fill all the Registration Form with all required details by filling all required details.
- After that applicants will get ID and password.
- After that enter the ID and password and press on the log in button to fill Pragati Online Application Form.
- The fill all the essentials details like Personal, Family & Income, education, bank and other necessary details.
- Then press submit button and finally take print out for futures use
Go here to official link to check more details about the AICTE Pragati Scholarship